People in Dubai speak Arabic as their main language. But a lot of people in this city also speak English a lot. Because of this, it’s almost impossible to get a job in this city if you don’t speak any of these languages. You should keep in mind that if you don’t speak the language in the country, you won’t be able to get a high job.
To get a job in the service sector, you can only expect to be a cleaner or maid. In the United Arab Emirates, apartment prices are very high, so having extra money from working from home would be a good work to have.
Most of the time, men from other countries go to Dubai to work in jobs like these:
- The security guard. Guards in Dubai don’t make more than 1,200 dirhams a month.
- They usually earn $700 to $800 a month.
- People who work with electricity This salary pays between 10,000 and 20,000 dirhams a month.
- In the beginning, a chef’s salary won’t go above $600. But if they show that they are good employees, their salary could double.
- There is a person who works out.
- A chef’s helper.
- A lifeguard is on the beach at the moment.
- The parking attendant.
- The taxi driver. The driver is paid 2 to 3 thousand dirhams a month for his work.
Women can work in Dubai for jobs like:
- From AED 1,500 to AED 3,000 a month, the salary rose.
- Secretary-assistant. As a general rule, a secretary’s salary ranges from about AED 2,500 to AED 6,000 per month.
- There is an account manager. From AED 9,000 to AED 12,000 per month, the manager’s salary is about the same every month.
- The salary is about $1,000 a month.
If a girl looks good, then she can try to get a job at one of the modeling agencies in Dubai and work there. But it should be pointed out right away that there are very few chances to win over Arabs in the fashion business.
Salaries in Dubai are high.
This year, foreigners who work in Dubai in low-skilled jobs don’t get paid very well. Foreigners can only make $400 to $450 at a construction site because they don’t work very hard.
In Dubai, people who work in the service sector make an average salary. From $600 to $2,000, they make salary each month. The salary level depends on the type of work and how long you’ve worked there. The salary in the service sector is made up of a lot of different things:
- Based salary. In the beginning, the base salary is very small. It ranges from $350 to $750. This is about 1,100 to 2,500 dirhams.
- Service costs extra money. A check for this amount is sent out at the end of each month. It ranges from $100 to $400.
- Additional payment for language skills. A foreign worker is paid from $45 to $100 a month because he or she can speak English well.
- People who do well get extra work.
There are rules for foreign workers.
To work in Dubai in 2021, only foreigners who meet the following requirements will be able to:
- English skills at a sufficient level.
- Ages 18 to 30 If someone wants to work as a manager, they must be no older than 35 years old.
- Absence of diseases that could kill you.
- Work in Dubai for at least a year.
Getting a home in Dubai? In this case, Emirates.estate will help you.
As a person who wants to live and work in Dubai, Emirates.Estate is a one-stop real estate site that can help you find a home that fits your needs. Check out its wide range of homes for sale, and don’t be afraid to get in touch with its team right away.